- Moana 100% carbon “hybrid” performance, not materials. Incredible range of use.
- Available in hybrid soft (softer than our old soft) and hybrid medium (tiny bit stiffer than our old hybrid soft), 87 cm length.
- Short, relaxed kicks feel softer, larger kicks more powerful – hybrid performance.
- Hybrid soft has a firm base and soft tip with rapid progression of flex.
- Hybrid medium has a firm base and a medium tip with rapid progression of flex.
- Efficient like a soft blade during easy kicking (surface, drifts, steady ascents)
- Incredible medium to stiff blade power when you kick harder or dolphin kick
- Improves form by matching power with resistance
- Generally recommended for spearfishing and divers up to 100kg.
- Preferred fin of Moana staff, Daryl Wong, Shell Eisenberg, and Kyle Gion
- Longer length and firm base = more load, so if you used medium fins, order the hybrid soft.
- If you are used to medium firm fins, order the hybrid mediums.
Combos are either on HH (Hammerhead) or Pathos