Legendary carbon-fiber fin model produced since 1998 contributing to the history of the sport of Freediving leaving a legacy littered with world records beginning with Umberto Pelizzari in 1992.
The RED FALCON embodies a typical trait for new models comprising a sensible increase in performance compared to our previous version of Falcon VGR blades.
What’s changed from the previous Falcon VGR version?
• New RED FALCON decals starting with a more alluring aesthetic
• Exclusive textile T700 carbon fiber using a “large pixel” format and new graphics.
• The water rails are of a constant sectional height and proportion as they were with the former model, what’s changed is the width of 207mm (8”) and the longer length of 860mm (34”)
• The rake between foot pocket and blade of a whopping 29 degrees from 25 in the previous version.
• In the RED FALCON the lamination of the layers changes considerably thereby allowing the flex to produce our trademarked DPC (Double Parabolic Curve) which has previously been verified to result in great improvements in efficiency in the Mustang 3 and Fuego blade models.