The 83 is part of the new dedicated Apnea fin line from C4, the world leader in Carbon Fiber freediving fins. The 83 substitutes the previous 82 VGR version which has evolved from the world record setting Falcon 80 fins followed by the Mustang 80 fin model introduced several years ago (2008). The record setting 80 has a history starting with World Record holder Umberto Pelizzari in the early 90’s and carries on the tradition as the most serious and high performance long blade carbon freediving fin endorsed by specialized athletes and trainers around the world for training and world record attempts. Endorsed by Kirk Krack and Mandy Rae of Performance Freediving as well as Martin Stepanek.
• Hyper Tech high-tensile carbon fiber exclusive to C4 in the fin industry. TR-50 Big Square carbon fiber construction. Much lower crisscrossing of the strands for high elastic return
• The new shape is more efficient and is an exaggerated Flap design with a forward protruding round edge.
• Overall blade length was increased to 100cm or approx. 39”
• Black Mustang foot-pockets complement the new black rails. Yellow foot pockets and rails have been discontinued
• 2 year Guarantee against manufacturers defects